Sunday, March 2, 2014

my zebras


Hi, my name is Jessica and I stalk zebras in my neighborhood. 

Take a moment to process what I just said: Jess and Mat have zebras in their neighborhood!!!! How cool is that?

One of my favorite parts of living in South Africa is that zebra, blesbok, wildebeest, and springbok roam freely around our golf estate. This means that I get to see/stalk these amazing animals every day. Zebras are the least timid of the animals, so we see them the most. Some have recently had babies, which are the cutest striped creatures of all time.  

Here are some of the most recent zebra (and zebra baby!) photos I have:









Love,
Jess & Mat

1 comment:

Amazingg9 said...

The first step in recovery is to admit your problem. Then again, stalking zebras is not punishable. Especially in ZA I suppose! Ha ha! It looks like you've had rain - the Zeebies are white and black instead of orange and black. :-) Great photos!